Normally this will not see something you need to worry about, but at Wittix we take your security seriously, which is why at some point we may need you to take a moment to verify your Source of Funds.
Below is a list of the needed documents you may need to upload depending on your source of funds (Please always make sure that your name, dates, and all document information are clearly visible when uploading):
- Salary: If your top-up was generated from your salary please send us either copies of your payslips from the previous 3 months, a tax statement or valid salary contract.
- Savings: In order to verify your savings, we may need to know how you earned the money. In this case, please upload a bank statement showing the current balance of your savings account and relevant documents showing the source of your savings.
- Sale of property: If you’ve sold a property and transferred some or all of the funds directly to your Wittix account, you'll need to send us a copy of the sale agreement for the property. If the proceeds of the sale were already deposited in another bank account and you are transferring the funds from there, you will also need a bank statement showing the funds of the sale being credited to that account.
- Cryptocurrency: In order to verify your cryptocurrency funds, we need to know how you earned the money that you invested in cryptocurrency. Please provide us with the relevant documents and statements showing your current cryptocurrency balance and any deposits/trades/withdrawals from the last 3 months.
- Loan: If the source of your deposit is a loan, please provide us a copy of the loan agreement and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.
- Inheritance: If you have inherited wealth please upload the grant of probate and a bank statement showing the received funds along with your current balance.
If you’re expecting any large transfers to or from your Wittix account, you can help prevent any delay by sending or uploading supporting documents of the transfer a few days in advance. This will help prevent your transfer being accidentally flagged by our compliance system.
Please note that by accepting our Terms & Conditions you have agreed to supply all necessary information in case your will be required to about your source of funds or any other activity regarding money movement in your Wittix account.