In order to open a personal account, you will need to provide us with certain documents. On this page we summed up all the necessary documents that should be uploaded to Wittix in order to complete your registration.
- Online application form (must be filled online, click here).
- High-quality colored scan of your passport.
- High-resolution colored scan copy
- Clear image, not blurry, no shadows or reflections
- No cropping (all zones and corners must be clearly visible
- EU/EEA Residents can use Residence Permit / ID card, scanning both the front and back.
- Please note: Drivers licenses are not accepted for identification purposes.
- Proof of address / Utility Bill - any recent document, not older than 90 days, such as a bank reference letter or bank statement, or an electricity, gas or internet bill that shows your name and your current physical address. Please note that mobile phone bills cannot be used for this purpose.
- Live verification process - Taking a clear photo of your Passport / Residence Permit (EU/EEA) / ID Card (EU/EEA) with all the necessary information visible, and verifying your identity by taking a photo of your face.